Monday 12 October 2020

Starlog mark 2

 It looks like this is not as new an adventure as I thought, but I never completed the first course so here we go again.

My name is Annette and I'm a married mother of 3 adult sons.  I am currently an unemployed bus driver (there's not much call for a tour bus driver at the moment) and am busy studying all kinds of things that pique my interest with this course just one of many.

I am interested in many different crafts with knitting being my focus for now but I'm sure that will change to something else as I never seem to keep on one craft for more than about six months then I'm off to something else; it could be and old favorite such as sewing, crochet, spinning or weaving or something new like historical fashion, fantasy costuming, dioramas for 1/6 scale dolls and action figures or something totally unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment